Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dating Profile


Description - You'd say that I'm hyperactive but I just love to live life to the fullest. I'm very curious and I'm constantly looking for ways to be entertained and entertain. I'm am an optimist maybe too much of an optimist. Actually considering that I was trapped first, I should probably be a little more cautious but so far it has worked out for the best. I'm not like other girls in that I don't need too much attention. I'm usually more than happy playing with my toys, but I do prefer being in the same room as you are. I'm a quick learner and I've learned to use the litter box. I also know that if put my arm under the door and pull myself against it... it could open. I hope you like my picture and if you'd like to see more please ask.


Name - Preferably something to do with Coffee/Caffeine/Energy/Crazy
Sex - Female
Color - Brown
Age - Not sure but < 6 months (I think)
Nationality - Sri Lankan
Occupation - chief entertainment officer (Cats-R-Me! Inc.)

Favorite Toy - Shasha's fuzzy spider
Favorite Hobby - Hunt Shasha's fuzzy spider
Favorite Food - Spicy Chicken Curry (really)

No comments:

Post a Comment