Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dating Profile 2


Description - I'm the smart one in the family. Ask the handsome human; I was the hardest to trap. Although I am calculating and cautious I have a weak heart when it comes to family. I followed my sister right into that man's apartment. It takes me a little to get comfortable with my surroundings but after I do... I let free my inner kitten. I hate surprises and taxes but I love playing with carpet tassles, paper and most of all tag my sister. I am well groomed and have experience in litter box use. I know that I will be a purrfect addition to your family. I hope you like my picture and if you'd like to see more please don't hesitate to ask.

Name - Maybe Jonny Depp because of the distinctive goatee
Sex - Male
Color - Black with White hind paws and goatee
Age - Not sure but < 6 months (I think)
Nationality - Sri Lankan
Occupation - Manager Parent Loyalty Strategy

Favorite Toy - Carpet Tassels, Paper
Favorite Hobby - Playing tag with sister
Favorite Food - Sardines

No comments:

Post a Comment